You’re invited!!! Don’t miss Wolfe Heights Event Center’s FREE Bridal Open House on February 10th, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., at Wolfe Heights Event Center! Will we see you there?
Stop by our booth and register for a chance to win a fabulous prize and pick up a complimentary copy of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide!
Scroll down for all the details to this great event!
When: February 10, 2018
Time: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Wolfe Heights Event Center at 9440 Bar Du Lane in Vineyard, CA
Cost: FREE Admission
What You’ll Experience: You’re cordially invited to attend the Wolfe Heights Event Center’s Bridal Open House. They will be serving an assortment of brunch inspired appetizers and refreshments, yes this includes Mimosas! Bring your I.D’s, ladies! Meet local industry professionals and take a guided tour of their beautiful estate.
Bride & Groom + 2 can attend!
You and your guests are welcome to arrive anytime at 11 a.m., the Estate will remain open until 2 p.m.
RSVP: Please RSVP HERE!
The Wolfe Heights staff is looking forward to meeting you! If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Patricia@wolfeheights.com or call 916-882-5001.
We’ll be there handing out complimentary copies of Real Weddings Magazine along with Real Weddings Magazine‘s The Planning Guide! Also, we always have our awesome Real Weddings Magazine bags to help you carry all of your goodies!
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Photo courtesy of Vizcaya.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: