Don’t forget that Orchard Creek Lodge’s Bridal Open House is TOMORROW, July 12th, from 5-8 p.m., at Orchard Creek Lodge in Lincoln. It’s FREE to attend this great event and ceremony facility fees will be waived for weddings booked on the day of the Open House! Are you going?
Stop by the Orchard Creek Lodge’s Bridal Open House for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide!
Here are the details for this fabulous event:
When: Sunday, July 12, 2015
Time: 5-8 p.m.
Where: Orchard Creek Lodge at 965 Orchard Creek Lane in Lincoln
Cost: Admission is free. Please RSVP to Meghan Louder at 916-625-4043 or email@example.com.
Plus, don’t miss the “Amazing Wedding Challenge” following the tour of Orchard Creek Lodge . In addition to the free facility fee (value of $1000) if you book on the day of the event, couples will also have the chance to compete in a wedding challenge for an additional $1000 reception fee discount!
For more information, log on to orchardcreeklodge.com.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Orchard Creek Lodge.
BRIDAL SHOW TIPS!
Before you head out to the area’s bridal shows, check out this handy little list of tips to make the most of the experience:
- Create a “wedding” only email— you’ll want to have a specific email address just for your wedding business. You’ll be getting a lot of information sent to the email that you register with at bridal shows, so it’s nice to have it all in one place separate from your work and/or personal email.
- Don’t go it alone—bring a bridesmaid, your mom or a friend (or dare we suggest, your fiancé?). It will be helpful (and more fun!) to have their input and advice.
- Bring labels—many vendors offer prizes and contests, and additionally, you may want to request more information from selected vendors. By bringing pre-printed labels, you will save time and the hassle of having to complete this information booth after booth. Information that you might want to include: your name, address, phone, email, fiancé’s name and when you’re getting married.
- Bring a notebook—no matter how good your memory is, you’ll want to take some notes on vendors and ideas that catch your eye.
- Bring a sturdy tote bag—you’ll be picking up business cards, brochures, etc. Or, come to the shows where Real Weddings Magazine will be and we’ll give you one of our groovy reusable bags!
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: