Who better to offer tips about making your venue a perfect fit than a successful wedding venue? The Murieta Inn and Spa’s resident wedding pro, Natalie Kalinowski gives us her advice for specific items couples should consider when selecting their wedding venue.
- Always ask if tax, service charge, and rental fees are included in package pricing.
- If you have your ceremony and/or reception outdoors, ensure there’s a back
- Ensure your venue only hosts one wedding a day/weekend.
- Always have a rehearsal the day before your wedding with the entire bridal party and your coordinator.
- Make sure your get-ready room the day of your wedding allows you sufficient time and you’re not rushed to vacate.
- Ask your venue about including the bar in your package price. An open bar can be one of the most costly items of your wedding.
- If you have a bar, make sure your venue can provide transportation or other means for your guests’ safety.
There are many things to consider when selecting a venue. Often times couples prioritize (as they should) available dates and overall appeal, but these tips from Murieta Inn and Spa can elevate the venue to make it check all the right boxes.
For more information about Murieta Inn & Spa, log on to Themurietainn.com, or visit 7337 Murieta Drive in Rancho Murieta, or call 916-354-3900.
And, make sure to “like” Murieta Inn & Spa on Facebook for updates here, Facebook.com/TheMurietaInn.
Photos courtesy of Murieta Inn & Spa.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: