Today’s the big day for Orchard Creek Lodge’s “Love Birds” Bridal Open House! Stop by Orchard Creek Lodge in Lincoln from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. to join in on the fun!
Visit us at this event for your FREE copy of Real Weddings Magazine and our planning resource, Real Weddings Magazine’s The Planning Guide! Plus, enter to win a $50 gift certificate to Paul Martin’s American Grill at our booth!
Here are the details:
When: TODAY, February 16, 2014
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Orchard Creek Lodge at 965 Orchard Creek Lane in Lincoln
Cost: FREE Admission
RSVP: Please RSVP to Meghan Louder at 916-625-4043 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About: At this Open House you will experience a day of luxury. You will have the opportunity to take a tour of the breathtaking grounds, sample butler passed hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, view sample table scapes and experience the ceremony reception areas fully decorated as it would be on your wedding day.
In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to meet the best of the best wedding vendors in the area!
Show Features: Guided Tours of their unique ceremony and reception sites, among them:
– Lovers Cove: a gathering spot by a picturesque pond, perfect for small weddings and receptions
– Field of Dreams: an intimate baseball stadium at Del Webb Field; ideal for the engaged sports fans…imagine your ceremony on the pitcher’s mound with friends and family cheering you on from the stands!
– The Secret Garden: a private semi-enclosed patio with for dining or small weddings and receptions.
– Amphitheater on the Green: a scenic outdoor ceremony site with waterfall and golf course views.
– The Terrace: alfresco dining and entertainment with sweeping views of the golf course.
– Orchard Creek Ballroom: an elegant, grand ballroom.
– The Spa at Kilaga Springs: on-site day spa.
– See feature tables and centerpieces inspired by “Love”
– Sample signature cocktails and gourmet chef-inspired cuisine
– Meet with premier hand-selected wedding vendors
For more information, please log on to Orchard Creek Lodge here.
Be sure to tell them you found out about the event from Real Weddings Magazine!
Hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of and copyright Orchard Creek Lodge.
Blog post by Real Weddings Magazine’s Social Media Maven, Aimee Carroll.
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: [subscribe2]