Weekday weddings are gaining in popularity for a multitude of reasons, but, there are some things to keep in mind if you’re considering a weekday wedding.
Check out this helpful list of tips from Grace Bakay, owner of Graceful Gatherings:
1. Do your research: yes, some venues may offer a discount for weekday weddings, but some venues may not allow weekday weddings at all!
2. Depending on the day of the week, you may have to pay extra for Sunday delivery of rental items (most rental companies are closed on Sundays).
3. Some vendors may actually be MORE expensive on a weekday since their staff may have to take time off of their regular 9-5 jobs.
4. Guests may not be able to attend since they have work, too! Send save-the-dates ASAP so that your guests can put in time off requests with their workplaces.
5. Outdoor noise ordinances may require that music is off as early as 6pm!
Subscribe to the Real Weddings Magazine Blog! Click here: